at the foot of the Arenal Volcano, and is also close to the town of La Fortuna. Bungalow rooms and suites feature breathtaking views of the volcano along with exotic gardens with a small lake.
The hotel is uniquely situated in a 35-hectare private rainforest reserve. Guests can venture out and discover a vast array of colorful tropical birds and the spectacular rainforest landscape, either on horseback or by foot. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, swimming pool, wading pool, conference rooms, and two spas. In the En Gadi Spa, guests can receive relaxing massages and other treatments. The Lava Hot Springs is equipped with a sauna, volcanic mud treatments, two whirlpools, three hot springs, a cold plunge pool, and more than 2 km of trails. Pure bliss for the body and soul!
The hotel's adventure park presents guests with a wide variety of activities, including canopy zip line tours, horseback riding, river tubing, bird watching, and a visit to an organic farm.
- This hotel, with its spa and adventure park, is an ideal choice for families, individual travelers, and adventure sports enthusiasts.
- En Gadi Spa offering massages, facials and body treatments
- Lava Hot Springs with volcanic mud treatments
- The hotel's own “Go Adventure Park” (a day pass must be purchased), featuring:
- Horseback riding
- Zip line tour with rappel included
- Tubing tour on the Arenal River
- Bird watching guided tour and special trails
- Organic farm producing organic milk, meat, chicken and eggs for use at the hotel restaurant